Tried to make a funny comic yesterday, but Dad didn’t appreciate it (or he didn’t get it?). Maybe I should go for unfunny doodles. Currently have post-it notes filled with angry octupi (or is it octupuses?) crawling out of dark places, and a sleeping dragon… And an adopted crocodile or alligator.
Plan for today:
- Drink coffee.
- Accept drawings and doodles are doomed to be unfunny.
- Study a bit.
- Drink more coffee.
- Drink another coffee. (don’t worry, it’s all decaf!)
- Find the remaining fragments of audio for my audio project
- List the obscenities in Aristophanes
- Reorganise FreeFall and schedule some prompts.
- Do some writing
- Find old teacher’s email and give thanks (I’m not sure they’d even recognise me….still, what’s holding me back?)