My latest writing discoveries:
- I write a lot of stuff that initially doesn’t seem to make sense (mostly poetry). Well, maybe it really doesn’t at all, I dunno. I just like the sound of certain words together. Certain phrases just get stuck in my head and I feel I have to put them down on the page.
- I like using usual words in an unusual order (as opposed to fancier words).
- I like writing one-line stories or micropoetry.
- Also, I like space.
- At the moment, I seem to be at war with grammar. to me, capital letters are not aesthetically pleasing (at least, for micropoetry/one or two-line stories) so I don’t use them at the beginnings of sentences.
- I enjoy writing poetry. 🙂